THE CATEGORIES FOR LUX AWARDS 2017 ARE:
Retail Lighting Project of the Year
The most outstanding lighting project in the retail sector
Industrial and Transport Lighting Project of the Year
Hospitality, Leisure and Faith Lighting Project of the Year
The most outstanding project in this sector, inc. hotels, restaurants, sports and places of worship
Office, Education and Healthcare Lighting Project of the Year
The most outstanding project in the workplace, education and healthcare sector
Outdoor Lighting Project of the Year
The most outstanding project in the outdoor, public realm, façade and streetlighting sector
Interior Luminaire of the Year
The year’s most ground-breaking interior light fitting
Exterior Luminaire of the Year
The year’s most ground-breaking exterior light fitting
Emergency Lighting Product of the Year
The most outstanding innovation in this sector including luminaires, testing systems and signage
Connected Lighting Innovation of the Year
Includes all VLC, IoT, Lifi, IP-based systems, data management and smart cities technologies
Enabling Technology of the Year
The most exceptional development in sources, drivers, optics, thermal products and innovative materials
Controls Product of the Year
The most outstanding innovation in this sector including control systems, interfaces, ECG and sensors
Manufacturer of the Year
Client of the Year
The end user who has most embraced innovation in lighting in pursuit of its goals
SLL Young Lighter of the Year
This category rewards and recognises young talent. To enter, visit http://www.cibse.org/yloty
In association with
Lux Person of the Year
Price per entry £160 +VAT
ENTERING CRITERIA LUX AWARDS 2017
- Projects should have been completed, refurbished, substantially altered or improved in the period 1 January 2016 to 1 July 2017. All projects must be located in the UK and the Republic of Ireland.
- Products should be available on the European market on 1 July 2017. Prototypes are not acceptable. By submitting an entry in one of the product categories (Interior/Exterior Luminaire, Emergency Lighting Product, Connected Lighting Innovation, EnablingTechnology, and Controls Product of the Year) you agree to sending a sample if requested by the organisers and you agree to independent testing of it at a test house.
- Entrants giving false or misleading information will be excluded from the competition. If an award is given and it is subsequently found that information submitted is materially false or misleading, then the organisers reserve the right to remove the award.
- By entering, you agree to a representative attending the awards ceremony in London on 16 November 2017. If none is available for whatever reason, the organisers reserve the right to nominate a collector on your behalf.
- By submitting pictures and information, you are agreeing to their dissemination in publications and on-line.
- Entries can be submitted from any section of the supply chain including manufacturers, lighting designers, installers and end users.
- For projects please specify all parties involved in the project e.g. the user, the designer, the installer, the manufacturer of equipment.
- All projects should be fully compliant with the appropriate UK and International Standards.